Piety Hill Musings

The ramblings of the Rector of St. John's Episcopal Church of Detroit. Piety Hill refers to the old name for our neighborhood. The neighborhood has changed a great deal in the over 160 years we have been on this corner (but not our traditional biblical theology) and it is now known for the neighboring theatres, the professional baseball and football stadiums and new hockey/basketball arena.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Detroit, Michigan, United States

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My Office Computer is on the fritz....

Arggh!

The screen on my laptop has given up the ghost, and it is in the shop being looked at. It is a 2003, ancient by laptop standards but I like it otherwise and it does what I want it to do! The CPU is working, so I am able to plug it in and use it with a monitor. But right now it is at the shop. The monthly newsletter, the EAGLE, will be delayed since all the stuff is on it. Thankfully, office manager Paul McDonald is a whiz with computers and saved all my documents on an external hard-drive so I do have access to them at the office....but not the program that I use to actually publish it OR the articles emailed to me!

Also, I have some good photos to share from flower planting, etc., and those will have to wait as well!