Piety Hill Musings

The ramblings of the Rector of St. John's Episcopal Church of Detroit. Piety Hill refers to the old name for our neighborhood. The neighborhood has changed a great deal in the over 160 years we have been on this corner (but not our traditional biblical theology) and it is now known for the neighboring theatres, the professional baseball and football stadiums and new hockey/basketball arena.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Detroit, Michigan, United States

Monday, December 22, 2008

Don't you hate when your hat blows off?

With all the recent windy days, I have been holding my hat on with one hand as I walk. But this would be a bit embarrasing!!!!


I don't know why, but this picture tickles me. I like the guard looking up at it as it blows by.....

I wonder if anyone caught it, or if he got it back?