Piety Hill Musings

The ramblings of the Rector of St. John's Episcopal Church of Detroit. Piety Hill refers to the old name for our neighborhood. The neighborhood has changed a great deal in the over 160 years we have been on this corner (but not our traditional biblical theology) and it is now known for the neighboring theatres, the professional baseball and football stadiums and new hockey/basketball arena.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Detroit, Michigan, United States

Friday, October 19, 2007

Back from Milwaukee

Great meeting for The Living Church Foundation. Met great people, and I think we accomplished much. We had Noon Mass at the Cathedral. I will download some photos next week.

Afterwards I had an education committee meeting for TLC Foundation at the Milwaukee Airport were Fr. Charles Henery, my old Church History professor joined us for it. It was good catching up with him.

I then got on the road at 7:30pm eastern time and made it home about 2:00am.

Thank you to all for the prayers for travel mercies.